SOE于太平洋时间2006年6月1日早上5点（HKT 20:00）对服务器进行了LiveUpdate 24，这个更新的版本号为3167T，内容如下：
- The Fallen Dynasty已经上线
The Fallen Dynasty 编辑
- 无尽的任务2开发团队很高兴为你推出和正式运营第三款冒险包：The Fallen Dynasty！
- The Fallen Dynasty 定位在55～70级的玩家。
- 访问 TheFallenDynasty.com 获得更多资讯!
- 下载必须冒险包的必须文件，运行无尽的任务2的Launchpad然后点选 下载选项，点选上Adventure Pack #3即可。
- Lvl 50～60的木艺师现在可以制作高级家具了
- 你曾经在交易技能副本内获得的Status点数将全部转换成Status Point。
- 奎诺斯背叛者到Qeynos Harbor的Spockfuddle开始任务。
- 自由港背叛者到West Freeport的Izzay Meestere开始任务。
- 一旦开始背叛，你的Suffix就被会被冠以"the Exile"。
- While you are encouraged to hone your skills on the battlefield against those of your ranks, you will only receive rewards for killing members of the opposing alignments. These rewards are limited to title modifications when appropriate, experience, and coin/item drops.
- 放逐者需要潜行进入Sinking Sands，Freeport和Qeynos分别都派守卫守着飞毯。
- The new consignment system has arrived!
- You may now list items for sale even if you do not have a home. To do so, speak with your local broker and go to the Sell tab.
- The market window is now broken up into 3 tabs: Buy, Sell, and Sales Log.
- The Buy tab allows you to search for and purchase items.
- You can perform a simple search by typing in a name in the Search input box.
- You can perform a more specific search by clicking the Advanced button and selecting various options.
- Once in the Advanced tab, you can click the Save button to save a custom search, which is accessible via a drop-down box on the main Buy page.
- To purchase a single item, click the Buy button. You can also buy a specific number of items with the Buy Quantity button or a full stack of an item with the Buy (x) button.
- Items can be examined via the Examine button or in the right-click context menu.
- The Sell tab allows you to list items for sale.
- To sell items from this tab, drag a bag or box into a free slot, then drop items within the bag to sell them.
- If you drag a container that holds items to the market window, all items within will be added to the Sell area.
- Items will automatically be set with a price, though they will not be up for sale until you list it for sale. This price is the maximum you could possibly get from an NPC merchant, and can be used for quick price reference.
- You can change the price of an item by clicking Set Price, list it for sale by clicking List Item for Sale, or remove it by clicking Remove Item.
- You can right click an item and choose Search to find the item if listed by other players.
- To receive coin from items sold out of a specific bag, click the Take Coin button. Coin will always need to be retrieved through this process.
- The Sales Log will show items you have sold as well as coin gain per session and coin gain from all time.
- More slots will open up in which you can place containers depending on the type of home you own. A better house means more slots that you can sell from.
- Item stacks will count as a single item in terms of the space it takes in your consignment container. For example, if the maximum number of items in a stack is 20, 20 of those items will take up one slot in the container.
- The house vault is now independent of the consignment system, and is used for item storage.
- Mysterious changes have occurred in Nektulos Forest--it seems like an evil intent is awakening.
- Strange new creatures have been found stalking the woods and the Freeport Militia has established new outposts to pacify the region.
- Outsiders beware! Though the Militia is doing its best to keep trade routes clear, the malicious nature of the forest is unforgiving to the heedless.
- Nektulos Forest has improved population and less barriers to travel.
- The Bloodskull orcs have regrouped their forces, pulling back to consolidate and build fortifications.
- The Blackshield smugglers have recently stepped up their operations in the Commonlands.
- An unexplained change has overcome the plains near the druid ring. Life is springing up where there was little to speak of before.
- The Commonlands has been revitalized with new sights, new adversaries, and new quests.
- A new solo quest line for subjects of the Overlord can now be found in the Commonlands. Speak with Gerun Pontian near the gates to West Freeport to get started.
- Berserkers, guardians, dirges, and templars can speak with the original Relic and Hooloh hat quest givers to trade for profession hats with a new appearance. - Once the trade has been made, you cannot trade back to the old appearance.
* The Firemyst Gully * The Sanctum of Fear * Bloodskull Valley: The Excavation Site * The Eternal Gorge * Miragul's Menagerie * Icespire Summit * The Forbidden Sepulcher * The Trembling Lagoon * The Obelisk of Lost Souls * The Darkblade Den of Assassins * The Serpent's Lair * The Murkwater Nook * Maiden's Gulch * The Vault of Flames * Nektropos Castle * The Lair of the Necromancer * The Vestibule * Heroic: The Sullon Mines * Heroic: The Tallon Hording Halls * Heroic: The Darkened Den * Icebound * The Bastion of Flames * The Cove of Decay: A Treaty for Treasure * The Ruins of Varsoon
- 以下的Raid Zone你必须先与门前的NPC先交谈才可以进入：
* Shattered Stillness: Epic - Speak with Relana Everglade in Antonica * Bloodskull Valley: Maulic's Stronghold - Speak with Amulius Ramio in the Commonlands * Echoes of Time: Epic - Speak with Overseer Melicinn in the Commonlands * A Meeting of the Minds - Speak with Taryn D'Vat in the Feerrott * Commune of K`Dal - Speak with Klogg Bindgear in Lavastorm * Deathfist Citadel - Speak with Andala Oakenpath in Zek, the Orcish Wastes * The Deserted Mine - Speak with Gragak Stinkyfeet in Zek, the Orcish Wastes * The Court of Al'Afaz - Speak with Walheed Raffini in the Pillars of Flame * The Gates of Ahket Aken - Speak with Muleek Mahaja in the Sinking Sands * The Cove of Decay: Epic Angler - Speak with Googegguta in the Thundering Steppes
- You are no longer limited to engaging 5 encounters.
- Charmed players will now cast spells from their knowledge books.
- Corpses of epic mobs now last much longer (unless looted) so the victors can take screenshots.
- Zone reuse timers will not restart themselves after they have initially been set. That is, the first point within an instance that you acquire a reuse timer will determine when it expires.
- Poisons will no longer drop on death during or after mentoring.
- Characters will now more precisely follow others when using /follow (which means you'll plummet to your death less often if the character you're following turns near a cliff).
- Lifts in the Shimmering Citadel are no longer a dangerous place to change your Alternate Model settings.
- There will now be automated in-game downtime messages for prescheduled downtimes beginning 2 hours before servers come down.
- You can no longer evacuate (Escape, Depart, etc.) while no zoning is allowed.
- Protecting Grove, Ring of Fire, Forge of Ro and other similar spells will no longer cause a player to become carnage flagged upon casting.
- PvP-based experience and status is now split based on the number of nearby group members rather than the total number of group members.
- Many dungeons have had their PvP ranges increased to correspond with the connecting outdoor zone.
- Feigned Bravado Line for Swashbucklers and Amazing Reflexes for Brigands will no longer proc Annoy on PvE encounters. Items that proc Azure Winds in PvP will now force targets to lose their target.
- Mail Kiosks have been removed from Sinking Sands.
- The Temple of Scale no longer has an 8 level range for valid targets.
- Level 1-9 players are now attackable in unrestricted zones (such as DoF and KoS) but give no rewards.
- Additional respawn points have been added to the Enchanted Lands for all alignments. A word of warning, though: not all the areas are as safe as Bobick's Landing.
- The will of The Overlord and Antonia now further protects their citizens in the adventure yards. The Sunken City, the Graveyard, the Sprawl, the Ruins, Oakmyst Forest, the Forest Ruins, the Caves, and the Peat Bog had their valid range of PvP targets lowered to 4.
- Hostile actions should no longer cancel the no-zoning effect.
- Spells that had the abililty to force a taget to switch targets in PvP combat will no longer force NPCs to change target.
- Players under the effect of no zoning will no longer have the option to use the carpet in Sinking Sands to travel to Maj'Dul, Freeport, Qeynos or Thundering Steppes.
- Group members on the same step of the quests "Ishara's Search" and "Brush with Celebrity" can now enter into the same arena instance. - Vindain Greenfaith will now give high elves the flask he mentions when offering the quest "Components of Growth." - Quests that previously required fungi now require a different component, as fungus has been removed from the game. - Cvaka and Vashazdar will now properly complete their quests. If you currently have this quest at the "ready to complete" stage, you will need to find 2 bonded loam before the quest will update and complete. - You can now respawn The Remains of Gord for the "Crazy Talking Skull" quest in The Serpent Sewer if you fail to kill him the first time. - Pages for "The Story of Ankexfen" will now update the collection they are part of. - Growing tired of being fed Basil Grilled Deer everyday, Yoru the Old is now asking would-be wearers of the Flowing Black Silk Sash to make him Sunfish Casserole! - The final stage of the Sanctum of the Scaleborn quest, "Swords in Formation," now has a timer. - A new book collection quest, "The Behemoth," has been added. Hints as to how this quest is started can be found on the forums. - Pages from a variety of books are scattered across the ground in Pillars of Flame, Sinking Sands and Maj'Dul. - Harvesting the correct items out of Antonica or Commonlands will now update "The Secret Valley."
- The Wastestalker Cowl now has a chain helm appearance. - The Empowered Sleeper Totem and Sealed Book of Knowledge now heal a fixed amount of health and power, respectively. Their out of combat casting time has been slightly increased. - The focus benefit on the Mithrian Greaves of the Veteran has been reduced to 8 seconds. - The focus benefit on the Greaves of Annihilation has been reduced to 8 seconds. - The area of effect damage proc on the Qeynos Claymore should now work correctly. - The proc on Marr's Fist will now work correctly. - The healing boost on the Arm of Erollisi will now properly cancel after the next spell is cast. - The Orb of Obscuration now has a 5 minute duration and 25 minute reuse time. - Scouts who wield the 2h version of the Wurmslayer will no longer be able to hit opponents with it. Switch to the dual-wield version! - The following bucklers had their block chance reduced for balance reasons: Shield of the Flapping Wing, Azjerorz Guard, Nocturnal Supremacy - The Blazing Shield of Heat Reflection can no longer be equipped by priests. - The Ancient Velium Rapier was changed from +slashing to +piercing. - Status items that charm creatures will no longer be unusable if the charm is resisted. - The kitchen sink is now included with this live update. Kthx.
Zones 和怪物 编辑
- Lucan and Antonia have both told their city guards to be more mindful of their AoE attacks and to not hit those they normally think of as friends. - The evac point for Permafrost is now within the zone rather than in Everfrost. There is also an additional revive point within Permafrost. - The Shade of Bylze and the Fallen Orate in the Sanctum of the Scaleborn now have garbled text if you do not know their languages. - You will now be locked out of Halls of Seeing upon entry for 15 minutes instead of 5 days until you kill something within. - The princes in the Barren Sky will no longer travel as far away from their initial points before breaking away from combat. - Gizrin Mimbles in East Freeport and Tocks Mimbles in Qeynos Harbor have left and given up on their discount travel business due to lack of interest. - Players that die within the Shimmering Citadel will now respawn in the same zone next to the mirror to the Pillars of Flame. - Haraghur the Deathless had his respawn time significantly reduced and no longer drops loot since he is primarily a quest target. - The combat abilities of some residents of the Halls of Fate have been reduced. - There is no longer a minimum group size or minimum level to gain entry to Icy Digs. - There is now an upper limit to the amount of active mutagenic disgorgants in the Uncaged Alzid fight. - "A piece of ancient parchment" should drop a little more frequently from individuals in the Pillars of Flame. Rumors exist that the leaders of these people have also begun to carry the parchment more often. The parchment is now able to be traded or sold. - Curt Schilling no longer appears on the Queen's Colony or Outpost of the Overlord.
General changes: - Immunities to certain spell types have been removed from many raid encounters. Instead, these encounters will be highly resistant to the spell types, and these resistances can be debuffed. - Moved Summon Gazer Pet and Hatch Gorg Egg from the spells to the ability list. - Many named and boss encounters will no longer use their abilities while they are stunned or stifled. - Most creature-specific abilities (such as attacks unique to a certain type of animal) can now be subdued via stifle effects. - If a pet owner does not have hate when their pet dies, the encounter will no longer break. - Abilities that include targeted and self buffs (Martial Order, Ancient Pledge, Stand Firm, etc) will now cancel when the target is no longer in game. - All hostile spells and arts that stun, mesmerize, root, fear, daze or stifle their targets will become increasingly more resistible when you are 20 levels above the spell level. - Epic NPCs affected by control spells will only be affected for 1/3 the normal duration. They then receive immunity to that control state for 3x the original duration of the spell. - Possessed pets will still be part of their owner's group and the owner will no longer disappear. - Replenishing wards should no longer update unless damage is taken. - All short knockdowns and many short stuns that were 2s in duration have been changed to a 1.5s duration. - All knockdowns and many short stuns that were 3-4s in duration have been changed to a 2.5s duration. - Knockdown effects will no longer work on epics. - Adjusted all Root, Stifle, Stun, Mesmerize, and Fear durations to have consistent linear progression in durations with level increase. - All examine information references to Pacify have been changed to Daze. - Examine information describing control effects should be clearer than before. - All Mesmerize abilities have their own immunity separate of Stun immunity. - Spells that summon stationary objects will cause hate towards the caster instead of the object. - Swarm and Dumbfire pets had their inherent stat bonuses removed from contributing to their damage. This amounts to a 17.5% reduction in their overall damage. - Target encounter spells cast on an enemy that dies will continue to be cast on the encounter. - Armor procs and damage shields will no longer trigger until you fight back.
Poison changes: - Increased effectiveness of poisons that decrease an attribute. - Those who are suffering from the effects of poison can now be cured. - Damage over time poison deals damage up front. Damage per tick was reduced. - Added flavor text to the chat window to indicate when poisons land.
Fighter changes: - Guardian: Crumble: Reduced damage on melee hit portion. - Guardian: Concussion: Increased damage, now reduces casting skills of target instead of power damage. - Guardian: Guardian Sphere: Intercept no longer assists pets in the group. - Guardian: Sentinel: Reduced some of the higher level chances at intercepting damage. Can only be used on Priests or Mages. - Guardian: Entrench: Root component no longer affects Epic targets. - Guardian: Sentry Watch: Death prevention correctly does not process on the caster, only allies in the group. - Berserker: Stunning Cry: Power cost reduced. - Berserker: Vanquish: Is now a 6s Stifle instead of a 6-7s Stun. - Paladin: Glorious Strike effect from Glorious Weapon: Reduced stun duration to 2.5 seconds. - Paladin: Stuns from weapon procs have been reduced to 2 seconds. - Monk: Instill Doubt: Changed from a Bruiser to a Brawler ability. - Monk: Winter's Talon: Stun changed to Daze. Increased duration to 3 seconds. - Bruiser: Sucker Punch: Knockdown changed to Daze effect. - Bruiser: Instill Doubt: Reduced fear duration, reduced power cost, increased resistibility, and lowered overall break chances. - Bruiser: Intimidate: Increased Reuse timer to 60 seconds, increased resistibility, and reduced Mesmerize duration and power cost.
Scout changes: - Scout: Cheap Shot: Reduced power cost. Duration is 4s instead of 6s on standard or weaker opponents. - Dirge: Lanet's Excruciating Scream: Changed into a 7 second duration Daze effect that causes disease damage when it expires. The amount of damage was reduced. Reuse time increased to 30s. - Dirge: Garsin's Funeral March: Recast time increased to 45s from 30s. Overall break chance is 30%. - Dirge: Sapping Shot: Recast time increased to 25s. Power drain changed to Root. Increased Damage. - Dirge: Death's Door: Grants a chance at causing reactive Disease damage. - Troubador: Singing Shot: Increased Damage. - Troubador: Eli's Thunderous Hymn: Lowered reuse time to 5 seconds and increased damage. - Troubador: Performer's Talent: Grants a chance at causing reactive Mental damage. - Troubador: Shrill: Reduced power cost. - Troubador: Brilliant Blade: Removed power damage. Now reduces all spell resists on target. - Troubador: Deafening Strike: Increased power damage. - Troubador: Aria of Excitement: Procs cannot be outright resisted. - Troubador: Lore's Shuddering: Burns health in addition to power for any ability used by the target. - Troubador: Requiem of Reflection: Trigger percentages match Dirge Percussion of Stone. Now non-profession spell damage is completely absorbed on a successful proc. - Troubador: Lullaby: Decreased duration, increased reuse timer to 15s, and reduced power cost. - Troubador: Bria's Entrancing Sonnet: Now works as a very short term charm. Reduced casting time to 2.5s. Has use of pet commands except to directly call an attack. Duration greatly reduced. Removed concentration costs. Increased reuse time to 45s. Removed damage break chances.Increased resistibility. Reduced power cost. - Troubador: Singing Shot: Stifle duration set to 6 seconds. - Troubador: Swindle Essence: Damage increased. - Ranger: Thorny Trap: Duration of Root effect has been reduced. - Ranger: Storm of Arrows: Can no longer be cast on the run. - Predator: Surveil: Range lowered to 35 meters from 50 meters. - Brigand: Blackjack: Changed from a 5s Stun to a 6s Hold Direction and Root ability. Reduced damage and power cost. - Brigand: Strangling Throw: Reduced damage. - Brigand: Double Up: Double Up list auto-adjusts to use abilities appropriate to the Brigand's level. - Brigand: Fixed issue causing combat art visuals to sometimes be played on the brigand. - Swashbuckler: Disarming Grin: Increased recast timer to 60s from 30s. Reduced Power cost. - Swashbuckler: Cold Throw: Reduced damage.
Priest changes: - Priest: Group Cures: Will no longer dispel charm from charmed pets. - Templar: Prostrate: Reduced casting time to 2.5 seconds, increased reuse time to 45s, and reduced power cost. - Templar: Divine Arbitration: No longer distributes health from dead players in the group. - Templar: Sign of Pacification: Increased reuse time to 30s. Casting time increased to 1.5 seconds. Daze effect does not break early. - Templar: Smite: Removed Daze effect. Reuse timer lowered to 2.5 seconds. Power cost reduced. - Inquisitor: Fearful Conversion: Lowered break chance overall to 30% on damage only. Expiration effect is a periodic resist update mesmerize instead of root. - Inquisitor: Imprison: Increased Reuse time to 30s. Break chance occurs on damage only. - Inquisitor: Invocation: Removed Stifle Effect. Power cost reduced. 50% to interrupt target. - Warden: Verdurous Journey: Removed upgrade information and spell scrolls. - Warden: Protecting Grove: Increased Reuse time to 90 seconds and no longer toggles recast timer. Increased hit points of the tree by 250%. - Warden: Tranquility: Reduced power cost. - Fury: Ring of Fire: Reuse timer increased to 1 minute. - Fury: Irritating Swarm: Targets an encounter. Increased casting skill debuff amount. Removed power drain component. 1s casting time. - Fury: Pact of the Cheetah: Also dispels hostile root effects. - Fury: Call of Storms: Each Stormbolt cannot be interrupted. Increased chance of stormbolts striking. Lowered resist chances of each stormbolt. Can affect 50% more targets in the radius than before. - Mystic: Phantasmal Spirits: Reduced duration of Mesmerize to 5s. - Defiler:Spiritual Circle: Increased reuse time to 2 minutes and no longer toggles recast timer. - Defiler: Primordial Terror: Recast time increased to 45s from 30s. Overall break chance reduced to 30%.
Mage changes: - Wizard, Warlock, Conjurer, Necromancer: Root Spells:
* Have 15% overall break chance instead of 20% * Only process break chances when damage is received, not on any hostile act toward the target. * Duration reduced.
- Wizard: Tongue Twist: Lowers Hate instead of dealing damage. - Wizard: Boreal: Mesmerize effect on caster automatically breaks if target's mesmerize breaks early. Reduced mesmerization duration and power cost. - Wizard: Ring of Cold: Has 20% chance of breaking when receiving damage. - Wizard: Forge of Ro: Has a minute recast and no longer toggles recast timer. - Wizard: Numbing Cold: Root proc cannot affect Epic Targets. Increased targets from 6 to 8. Added 5% break chance on Root effect. - Wizard: Surge of Flames: Corrected bug in which procs did not consume a small amount of power. - Wizard: Coldshield: Damage is attributed to the Wizard, but it does not generate any hate toward the Wizard. - Warlock: Freeze: Reduced stun duration from 4 to 3 seconds. Power cost reduced. - Warlock: Interference: Lowers hate with the encounter instead of dealing damage. Daze affects entire encounter. - Warlock: Gas Cloud: Reduced stun duration to 1.5s. Lowered reuse timer from 15s to 9s. - Warlock: Rift: Will not interfere with other Rifts if cast at the same time. - Warlock: Dark Siphoning: Removed nil crystal component requirement. Reduced casting time to 3s. - Warlock: Devastation: Removed stun component. DoT will properly stack with other Warlock Devastations. - Warlock: Bony Grasp: Has 15% chance of breaking when receiving damage. - Warlock: Curse of Darkness: Affects entire encounter. - Warlock: Null Caress: Reduces Hate in AOE and increased radius. Removed stun component. Increased teleport radius. Epics unaffected by Teleport/Snare component. Lowered snare break chances. - Warlock: Dark Infestation: Increased duration to 24 seconds. Increased proc chance of broodlings from 25% to 35%. Broodlings can only trigger once per Dark Infestation cast. Broodlings now cast on the run--they shouldn't stay at their owner's feet immediately after they are cast. Reduced Broodling area effect damage. Broodlings continue to target the rest of the encounter after the primary target dies. Increased reuse timer to 45s. - Summoner: Call Servant: Reduced Casting time from 5 to 2.5 seconds. - Necromancer: Rat Swarm: Increased reuse time from 45 to 60s. Duration reduced to 45s on upgrades that were set to 60s. - Necromancer: Ghastly Stench: Increased reuse time from 45 to 60s. - Necromancer: Scout Pet: Reduced DPS auto-attack bonus. - Necromancer: Scout Pet: Reduced Damage on some of their combat arts. - Necromancer: Scout Pet: Acidity: Increased Reuse Timer to 90s. - Necromancer: Fighter Pet: Graven Frenzy: Reduced damage. - Necromancer: Aggression: Increased casting skill bonuses granted to pet. - Necromancer: Fear: Recast time increased to 45s from 30s. Overall break chance reduced to 30%. - Necromancer: Grasp: Lowered resistibility, reduced casting time to 1.5s, and increased reuse time to 45s. - Necromancer: Heal Minion: Casting time reduced to 1 second. Increased overall heal amount and duration reduced to 6 seconds. - Necromancer: Grisly Defense: Improved reactive heal component. - Necromancer: Undead Tide: Increased corpse detection radius to 30 meters. - Conjuror: Offering: Can only be cast on the caster's primary pet. - Conjurer: Aqueous Stalkers: Increased reuse time from 45 to 60s. - Conjurer: Roaring Flames: Increased reuse time from 45 to 60s. - Conjurer: Scout Pet: Reduced DPS auto-attack bonus. - Conjurer: Scout Pet: Reduced Damage on some of their combat arts. - Conjurer: Scout Pet: Galestorm: Increased reuse timer to 90s. - Conjurer: Fighter Pet: Telluric Pummel: Reduced damage. - Conjurer: Agitate: Reduced Intelligence bonus granted to pet. - Conjurer: Shattered Ground: Reduced Damage and power cost. - Conjurer: Elemental Vestment: Reduced Damage. Lowered casting time to 2s from 3s. - Conjuror: Heal Servant: Increased heal amount and power cost. - Conjurer: Petrify: Lowered resistibility, increased reuse timer to 45s. - Conjurer: Shattered Terrain: Increased casting time from 2s to 3s, Dazes but does not Stifle. - Enchanter: Blink: Hate reduction amount grows with level. - Coercer: Despotic Mind: Casting time reduced to 1.5 seconds. Power cost reduced. - Coercer: Mind Bend: Restored stun duration to 4 seconds. Casting time reduced to 1.5 seconds. Reuse time increased to 30 seconds. - Coercer: Terrible Awe and Illusionist: Phantasmal Splendor:
* Resistibility increased * Casting time increased to 2s * Reuse timer increased to 15s. * Removed number of targets restriction for PvE. * Removes target from area effects. * Mesmerize effect can now affect Epic targets. * Reduced amount of hate caused by Mesmerize.
- Coercer: Stupefy: Functions as a medium- long duration target area effect Stun. Resistibility increased. Casting time set to 1.5s. Reuse time is 45s. Stun effect can now affect Epic targets. - Coercer: Psychic Wail: Increased reuse to 45s. Stun effect can now affect Epic targets. Reduced duration to 5s. - Coercer: Channel: No longer distributes power from dead players in the group. Damage reduced. - Coercer: Ego Shock: Changed Root into target encounter Daze without a break chance. Reuse timer changed to 45s. Damage reduced. Daze effect will affect Epic targets. Casting Time is 2s. - Coercer: Amnesia: Stun effect can now affect Epic targets. - Coercer: Slumber: Mesmerize effect can now affect Epic targets. - Coercer: Silence: Stifle effect can now affect Epic targets. - Coercer: Medusa Gaze: Stun effect can now affect Epic targets. - Coercer: Gloom: Lowered reuse time to 6 seconds. When spell expires, target receives additional damage if they have over 50% of their maximum power remaining. - Coercer: Smirking Demeanor: Targets single ally and no longer has concentration cost. - Coercer: Cerebral Shock: Damage increased. - Coercer: Empathic Link: Also reduces hate gain if placed on non-fighter. No longer toggles, and now costs 1 concentration per ally. - Illusionist: Bewilderment: Functions as a medium duration target area effect Stun. Resistibility increased. Reuse time is 30s. Removed number of targets restriction for PvE. Stun effect can now affect Epic targets. - Illusionist: Illusory Allies: Reduced damage and health of summoned illusions. - Illusionist: Headache: Changed Mez into Daze without a break chance. Reuse timer changed to 30s. Damage reduced. Daze effect will affect Epic targets. Casting Time is 1.5s. - Illusionist: Sleep: Mesmerize effect can now affect Epic targets. - Illusionist: Convincing Regalia: Mesmerize effect can now affect Epic targets. - Illusionist: Overwhelming Silence: Stifle effect can now affect Epic targets. - Illusionist: Confusion: Stun effect can now affect Epic targets. - Illusionist: Color Shower: Casting time increased to 2.5 seconds. Reuse set at 45 seconds. Reduced duration to 10 seconds. - Illusionist: Phase: Increased reuse time to 90 seconds. Almost completely wipes the enemy's currently hated target from their hate list. Blink component does not affect Epics, hate reduction does. Increased resistibility. Increased range to 25m. Lowered blink radius to 35m. - Illusionist: Sadness: Lowered reuse time to 6 seconds. Reduced power cost. - Illusionist: Migraine: Increased damage. - Illusionist: Devitalizing Stares: Increased powertap amounts. - Illusionist: Intensity: Proc cannot be resisted. Proc also reduces hate. Proc will not trigger for Fighter classes or pets.
- All players are granted a free achievements respecialization if they don't already have an available free one. - Increased ranks in achievement have a smoother resistibility progression than before. This is noticeable for ranks 4, 6, and 8. - All Achievements that provided increased casting speed with increased rank received a boost.
- Warrior: Belly Smash: Removed additional knockdown effect. - Warrior: Perseverence: Fixed health gain, increased health returned. - Brawler: Mantis Bolt: No longer triggers melee auto-attack. - Brawler: Eagle's Fury: Reduced melee critical chance. - Brawler: Eagle Spin: Added root effect to Hold Direction. - Rogue: Walk the Plank: Added root effect to Hold Direction. - Rogue: Avast Ye: Increased damage. - Rogue: Abilities that have an empty offhand requirement also check that the primary weapon is not 2-handed. - Rogue: Pick Pocket: Reduced Recovery time to 0.25 seconds. Increased coin rewards. - Predator: Intoxication: Damage over time effect will now stack with other allies. - Predator: Point Blank Shot: Reduced stun duration, Recast time lowered to 45s, damage decreased. - Bard: Poison Concoction: Fixed proc percentages to 3% per rank. - Bard: Round Bash: Upgrades affect the knockback stun duration. Increased damage. - Bard: Shield Focus: Properly Roots bard in place, and grants knockdown immunity. - Crusader: Lance: Damage over time effect will now stack with other allies. - Crusader: Eidolic Axe: Hate buff is now hidden. - Crusader: Divine Aura: Stoneskin effect works properly. - Cleric: Hammer Smite: Upgrades affect the knockback stun duration. - Cleric: Divine Aura: Stoneskin effect works properly. - Shaman: Crippling Bash: Upgrades affect the knockback stun duration. - Shaman: Leg Bite: Damage over time effect will now stack with other allies. - Sorcerer: Static Shield: Extra block chance now works properly. - Sorcerer: Manashield: Corrected amount of power that is drained when receiving damage. - Summoner: Animist's Transference: Fixed health drain component on pet. - Summoner: Shockwave: Upgrades affect the knockback stun duration. - Summoner: Animist Bond: Corrected amount of power that is drained from the pet when they receive damage. - Summoner: Possess Minion: Can only be cast on the caster's primary pet. - Summoner: Implode: Can only be cast on the caster's primary pet. - Enchanter: Sever Empathy: No longer causes spell procs. - Enchanter: Daydream: No longer causes spell procs.
- In the spell effects window, non-beneficial spells will now be displayed before beneficial ones. This will allow you to quickly tell what negative effects you have on you by glancing at the first few icons in your effects bar.
- There is a new macro replacement: %c. This will be replaced with the name of the Icon your mouse is over. This will work on things like Effects, Maintained Effects, Inventory, Equipment, Macros, Hotkeys, Spells, Target Effects, and Implied Target Effects. Examples of usage:
* MACRO: /group I have (( %C )) please cure me! * MACRO: /group %t has (( %C )) please cure %o!
- When you are offered a quest with a full quest journal, you will no longer get a dialog box indicating that. Instead, you will get the quest offer window, but the accept button will gray-out until you have deleted a quest.
- Items with a castable ability or ability when equipped will now show applicable durations in the examine info.
- Items that you cannot use due to level or skill will now show the proper values for their effects.
- There is now a "Mute All on Minimize" checkbox in the Sound tab of the Options menu.
- There are now options to "Show Third Party Damage" and "Combat Bubbles" in the User Interface tab of the Options menu.
- Lockout Timers window will now correctly sort by Time Left.
- The maintained spell and effect windows will no longer scroll with the mousewheel, potentially moving your spell off the visible space. Thanks, Actfive
- There is some new functionality with the Quest Helper window. Pressing Ctrl+, (comma) or Ctrl+. (period) will scroll forward and backward through recently selected quests. You can also use Alt+. (period) to cycle quests that were recently updated. UI modders, explore the new eq2ui_journals_active.xml file in order to integrate arrows, drop-downs, etc. into your creations.
- Some quests that were previously flagged Heroic in the journal are no longer designated as Heroic.
- Conversation bubbles will now appear in a better spot when Options -> User Interface -> Attach Conversation Bubble to NPC's head is unchecked.
- Lotto loot windows will no longer close on death, preventing a group member from rolling on those items.
- Shadows have been turned off in the Balanced performance profile.
- UI Modders: You now have access to the following dynamic game data: health regen, power regen, melee, ranged, heal and damage spell critical chances, and casting time properties.